How to enter
To enter the Hungry Jack’s ‘Adelaide Football Club Win VIP Seats Giveaway’ competition, you must do the following during the Promotional Period:
a) Purchase any Large Burger (“Qualifying Product”). This includes Whopper, Bacon Deluxe, Jack’s Fried Chicken, Grilled Chicken, Grill Masters, Plant Based/Vegan Whopper, Bundles: Hunger Tamers & Family Bundle. Excludes Small Burgers (Cheeseburgers, Whopper Junior, Hamburger, Chicken Royale). The ‘Qualifying Product’ must be purchased in-store at participating restaurants (excluding kiosk orders), via Hungry Jack’s delivery partner channels or via the Hungry Jack’s App or ordering site.
I. Eligible in-store and delivery orders will receive a unique entry code on the receipt during the Purchase Period. Customers must visit afc.com.au/hungryjacksgiveaway, enter the unique entry code found on the receipt on the competition landing page; and input the required fields including the unique entry code (full name, email address, telephone number, store purchased from and accept the mandatory tick boxes). Delivery orders must be made via Hungry Jack’s’ delivery partner channels, Menulog, Uber Eats or DoorDash.
II. Eligible orders placed via the Hungry Jack’s App or ordering site will be emailed a digital receipt. Customers must visit afc.com.au/hungryjacksgiveaway, enter the 14-digit order number (order #) from the digital receipt on the competition landing page; and input the required fields including the digital receipt order number code (full name, email address, telephone number, store purchased from and accept the mandatory tick boxes).
This competition opens at 5am (ACDT) Tuesday, March 7, 2023 and closes at 5am (ACST) Thursday, August 17, 2023*. Winners will be drawn and notified as per the schedule below.
With the dates of fixtures not set beyond Round 9, the Promotional Period for subsequent rounds will run from 5.01am (ACDT) on the same day that the previous Round closed and closes at 5.00am (ACST) on the Thursday before each Adelaide Football Club home qualifying game in the 2023 Toyota AFL Premiership Season.
*Fixtures are subject to change by the AFL.
Conditions of entry
1. Information on how to enter forms part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. This Promotion is a game of chance; skill plays no part in determining the winners. The winners will be selected via a randomised draw system.
3. Employees of Hungry Jack’s, Hungry Jack’s franchisees, the Adelaide Football Club, and their immediate family, the proprietors and staff of companies involved in the production, publishing and administration of this promotion and their immediate family are not eligible to enter. Immediate family means parents, siblings, spouse, children and grandparents.
4. You are limited to one (1) entry per purchase during the Promotional Period.
5. Entry is only open to South Australian residents aged 16 years or over.
6. Hungry Jack’s reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Failure by Hungry Jack’s to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
7. The Major Prize draw value is correct at the authorisation date of the competition. The Promoters are not responsible for any subsequent variation in values.
8. The Major Prize draw is not redeemable for cash or transferable and must be taken as offered.
9. The decision of Hungry Jack’s is final and no further correspondence will be entered into.
10. Any further costs associated with prize redemption are not included and will need to be met by the prize winner.
Details of Prize and Prize Values
The winners of the Major Draw prize will each win two (2) VIP seat tickets to a home qualifying game during the 2023 Toyota AFL Premiership Season in the week following the prize draw. There are five (5) double passes to the Triple M Bunker to give away for each Adelaide Football Club 2023 Toyota AFL Premiership Season home game excluding Round 5 Adelaide Football Club v Carlton, Thursday April 13 (Gather Round).
Total Major Prize Value : $7,350 GST Inc
Date, Time and Place of Major Prize Draw
The Major Prize draw winners will be drawn at HUNGRY JACK’s, 86 Richmond Road, KESWICK SA 5035 on the nominated dates above. The winners will be drawn at random from all entries submitted.
1) The judge’s decision is final. No further correspondence will be entered into.
2) The winners need not be present at the draw to be eligible to win.
3) The prize winners must provide suitable identification to Hungry Jack’s satisfaction to be entitled to redeem a Major Prize.
4) Winners will be contacted via phone and email.
5) If despite every reasonable effort the winners of the Major Prize draw cannot be contacted on the nominated draw date a redraw will be conducted the following working day.
1. The Promoters and any companies associated with this competition, accept no responsibility for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained as a consequence of the use and enjoyment of any item gained via the prize except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
2. The Promoters accepts no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from the prize winnings or the use thereof. It is the responsibility of each entrant to seek independent advice on the possible implications this may have on their own financial situation.
3. The winner agrees to participate, as reasonably required, in media editorial requests relating to the prize, including being interviewed, photographed and filmed.
4. Unless due to fraud or ineligibility under these Terms and Conditions, all valid prize claims in excess of the advertised prize pool value will be honoured.
5. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted in the manner described in these Terms and Conditions and as reasonably anticipated due to any reason, including by outside act, agent or event that is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoters, including but not limited to epidemic, pandemic, computer virus, power failure, technical failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, natural disasters, acts of God, civil unrest, strike, war, act of terrorism the Promoters reserve the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel this promotion, as appropriate.The Promoters reserve the right to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion subject to the approval of the gaming authorities in SA where required.
Should the qualifying game be cancelled, postponed or otherwise varied, then the Promoters have no responsibility to provide alternate or substitute tickets or to provide any cash equivalent in substitute for the tickets.
Any tickets awarded as part of a prize are subject to the event venue and ticket terms and conditions, including any applicable age restrictions, and any conditions placed by the event providers.
6. The Promoters are not liable for (including any costs) any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, network failures, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of entries, and any cause beyond the control of the Promoters, and reserve the right to take any action that may be available.
7. If all or any part of these Terms and Conditions shall be declared or become unenforceable, invalid or illegal for any reason, any such part shall be deemed severed from these Terms and Conditions and the other Terms and Conditions hereof shall remain in full force and effect as if the offending term or provision appearing had not been inserted herein.
1. All entrants’ entries become the property of the Promoters.
· Using and disclosing the entrant's personal information for the purposes of conducting the promotion, redeeming a prize and any matter connected to, or incidental to, the promotion and;
· Using the entrant's name, likeness, image and/or voice (including photograph, film and/or recording) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for any purpose at the Adelaide Football Club’s sole discretion.
Promoter and Benefiting Business
ABN: 25 008 747 073
Adelaide Football Club
ABN: 48 008 101 568
For further information regarding the Terms and Conditions please contact Hungry Jack’s Customer Service on 1300 852 326