CALL OF DUTY®: MODERN WARFARE® III PROMOTION T&CS
1. Information on how to participate in the Hungry Jack’s Call of Duty®: Modern Warfare® III Promotion (the 'Campaign') forms part of these Terms and Conditions. By participating in this Campaign you agree to these Terms and Conditions.
2. The promoter is Hungry Jack's Pty Ltd (ABN 25 008 747 073) of Level 6, 100 William Street, Woolloomooloo NSW 2011 ('Promoter').
3. The Campaign commences at 9am AEDT, Tuesday 7th November 2023 and closes at 11.59pm AEDT, Monday 4th December 2023 unless terminated earlier by notice posted online at hungryjacks.com.au (‘Campaign Period’). See www.hungryjacks.com.au/stores for restaurant locations. Only a Hungry Jack’s restaurant displaying the Campaign advertising materials and utilising the Hungry Jack’s App and Online Ordering website is a participating restaurant (‘Participating Restaurant’).
4. The first qualifying offer (‘Offer’) available for a limited time is an Activision® Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III Multiplayer video game (‘Game’) in-game Burger Town Calling Card, Burger Town Emblem and sixty (60) minutes of 2XP to be used by a single player, redeemable via a unique code. The second qualifying offer is a Burger Town Operator Skin and sixty (60) minutes of 2XP to be used by a single player. Every qualifying purchase thereafter will qualify for an additional sixty (60) minutes of 2XP to be used by a single player, within the Campaign Period, subject to the limitations below.
5. To redeem the Offer, customers must be aged 15 years or over and spend a minimum of $15 on the Hungry Jack’s App or Ordering Website, in one transaction. Customers must also apply a promo code CALLOFDUTY to their order. Offer will be issued by the Promoter as a code via email within 48 hours after the qualifying purchase. Customers must be logged in and opted into email marketing communications before qualifying transaction to receive the code. There will be 1 (one) unique code ('Code') issued per qualifying order. Offer is for a limited time only. There are a maximum of 150,000 Codes to be issued. Offer subject to availability. The Promoter is not responsible for any issues in connection with accessing the Codes or their functionality.
6. To redeem the Offer, the customer must visit the online website www.callofduty.com/redeem, have an Activision account which is in good standing or create an account if not already an account holder, and complete a valid entry form, which includes the insertion of the Code and acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. Codes must be redeemed by January 31st 2024. Redemptions after this date will not be accepted.
7. The customer will then be able to access the Burger Town Calling Card, Burger Town Emblem, Operator Skin and/or 2XP functionality in the Game (as applicable). Game available from 00.01am AEDT Friday, 10th November 2023 on PlayStation and Xbox and 15:00pm AEDT Friday, 10th November, 2023 on PC.
8. For the avoidance of doubt, any Codes redeemed by the customer cannot be returned to the Promoter and will not be able to be used in conjunction with any other offer, nor in any second chance draw offered by anyone else.
9. The Promoter does not offer any second chance draw, alternative rewards or prizes in relation to the Campaign. In particular, the Campaign does not offer any gaming consoles or platforms, games or accessories, any food rewards, nor any second chance option. Codes have no cash value and may not be used in conjunction with any other Hungry Jack’s promotion.
10. Multiple codes can be accessed and redeemed by one customer up to a maximum of forty (40) hours of 2XP from Codes or 160 2XP redemptions per Game account (whichever is reached earlier).
11. The Promoter is not responsible for the customer’s ability to access the Game website to redeem the Code, the ability of the Game website to enable the Code, or the performance of the Game or Player whilst accessing or not accessing the Offer.
12. The Offer may only be used within the Game. All costs associated with accessing the Game is the customer’s responsibility and may also be dependent on the Internet Service Provider or web browser used.
13. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter, and any partners or agencies associated with this Campaign are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or first cousin.
14. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of any Code and to refuse to supply an alternative reward to any person who submits a Code that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the Campaign. Failure by the Promoter and/or its agencies to enforce any of their rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
15. The Promoter’s decision in relation to any aspect of this Campaign, including the acceptance or rejection of any Code presented, is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
16. The Promoter may, in their absolute discretion, but subject to State and Territory law, modify, suspend, cancel, recommence or extend this Campaign for any reason or for no reason, by notice posted online at hungryjacks.com.au.
17. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify any statutory consumer guarantees or any implied condition or warranty the exclusion of which from these terms and conditions would contravene any statute or cause any part of these terms and conditions to be void. Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter (including their officers, employees and agents), Activision Publishing, Inc. and its affiliates (including their offices, employees and agents), and each Participating Restaurant, excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury, loss or damage (including loss of opportunity) whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of this Campaign, including, but not limited to, where arising out of: (a) any theft or forgery of a Code or third party interference; (b) any tax liability incurred by an applicant or customer; (c) participation in the Campaign.
19. These Terms and Conditions are to be interpreted in accordance with the law in force in the State of New South Wales and all customers submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of that State or the Federal Court of Australia.